1. V Selective Ltd does not guarantee that an employer, or any third party who has a role in the recruitment process, will offer you a position, ask for an interview or review your information.
2. V Selective Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims, demands, expenses, liabilities of whatsoever nature arising where you have supplied Rise Technical with information which is inaccurate, false, misleading, incomplete or out-of-date.
3. V Selective Ltd shall not be liable to you for any loss of profit, pure economic loss, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or any indirect special or consequential loss, damages, costs, expenses or other claims (whether caused by the negligence of V Selective, its employees, agents of otherwise) which arise out of the provision of services by V Selective to you.
3. V Selective Ltd is registered as a data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”). By accepting these Terms and Conditions you acknowledge and consent that V Selective may store and process your personal details and information in accordance with any relevant data protection legislation and that V Selective may use this information for the purposes outlined in these Terms. By using V Selective’s services and by registering your details with V Selective, you consent to V Selective collecting and processing sensitive personal data supplied by you, disclosure of this information to prospective employers and clients in connection with the recruitment process, and the sharing of aggregate information with selected third parties.
4. Other than where required to provide the recruitment services, V Selective will not disclose the details and information provided by you to any third party without your consent unless specifically required to do so by law, or in response to a valid, legal request by a law enforcement or governmental authority. Under the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998, where you are an individual, you are entitled to know what information V Selective holds about you. V Selective Ltd asks you to put any request for this information in writing and reserves the right to make a charge for the supply of this information to you up to the maximum permitted by the Data Protection Act.
5. Where such period of time as V Selective Ltd considers reasonable has elapsed without contact with you, any such personal data and sensitive personal data will be archived or deleted as V Selective considers appropriate.
6. Where V Selective Ltd acts as an employment business on your behalf as a limited company you can choose not to be covered by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.