Are you a Graduate / Junior level Electronics Engineer, looking to join a market leading business who design and develop quality specialised products and services for the aerospace and turbo-machinery industries … where you will receive specialist training to develop into a key member of the team?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an well established company, who work with some of the worlds leading Aerosapce and Turbo-Machinery companies. There will excellent opportunities to train, learn and develop from the best!
In this role you will:
- Conduct development, test and validation of products and specialist measurement systems.
- Provide technical support (design and development) to Production Engineering and the Engineering Design Team.
- Provide technical support and training to customers on new products and previously installed systems.
- Eventually you will be able to attend international conferences on behalf of the organisation and provide technical support to the sales team.
- You will ideally have a degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering (or other relevant subject) but must be educated to a minimum of BTEC HNC/HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- You will ideally have at least 1 years experience working within a development Electronic environment (ideally 2+) which could have been on a university placement year.
- You will have a strong working knowledge of Electronics test equipment, fault finding and repair skills.
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to explain solutions clearly to a non-technical audience.
- Strong communication skills – written, oral, email, telephone & able to deliver presentations. The ability to develop working relationships and be customer facing
- Excellent admin skills including using Microsoft packages with the ability to create professional reports
Graduate / Junior Electronics Engineer
- Based: Derby, East Midlands (Commutable from: Nottingham, Leicester, Chesterfield, Burton, Mansfield,)
- Mon-Thurs (7.30am – 4.15pm) & Fri (7.30am to 12.15pm)
Keywords: graduate electronics engineer, Junior electronics engineer, aerospace, turbo, graduate electronics, PCB engineer, PCB, technical support engineer, technical sales, international, Telemetry, Traverse, Pyrometry, Testing, calibration,