Our client is a well-established Apprenticeships Training Provider organisation who are currently embarking on an exciting period of growth. As part of this expansion they have a brand-new vacancy for a Development Coach for Digital Marketing to join their team.
The Development Coach will act as workplace mentor and specialist coach, helping to develop and shape digital marketers for the future through a robust and innovative training and development programme, moulded to suit employer requirements.
The role will involve delivering new apprenticeship standards, particularly the Digital Marketer standard for the company’s portfolio of employer clients across the Midlands region. This role will be crucial in maintaining and strengthening stakeholder relationships and delivering high levels of service, achieving high achievement and satisfaction rates.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE::
– Delivering classroom-based delivery to develop workplace knowledge and skills as part of learner apprenticeships
– Set personalised and stretching learning plans to motivate and inspire learners to achieve and progress onto higher levels of study
– Conduct workplace assessments to monitor learner development, generating evidence to assist with the Gateway and EPA phase
– Record all teaching and learning completed on and off the job, ensuring full compliance with the 20% rule
– Ensure each learner has a meaningful visit each month to ensure regular support and review of progress
– Ensure effective teaching of English and Maths and timely achievement of functional skills within the first six months of a learner being on programme
– Ensure formal learner reviews are carried out every 12 weeks, ensuring both learner and employer involvement.
– Manage and maintain a thorough record of the learner journey, ensuring full compliance with the ESFA funding rules
– Assist with the ongoing development of the programme, ensuring resources are current and information reflects workplace changes as and when they occur. Ensure knowledge of new standards and EPA assessment plans is strong to enable success for all learners
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
– Excellent IT skills with extensive work experience in the IT and Digital Marketing arena
– Level 5 qualification in IT and or Marketing
– To hold Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths and ICT
– Assessing the Quality of Assessment Level 3 certificate (TAQA)
– Relevant teaching qualification (Minimum level 3 award in Education and Training)