Our Derby based client is a well-established company who are world leaders in their field, providing technical solutions to companies around the world. This organisaton has an exiting new vacancy for a Data Analyst to join their team, in what is both a highly analytical and client facing role. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing company, that offers excellent training and development prospects – including clear progression into Senior Analyst, Product Support and Management roles.
We are seeking applicants who ideally meet all of the following criteria:
– Good experience of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
– Strong communication skills
– Good levels of English and Maths
– Excellent analytical / diagnostic skills
– Data Analysis and report writing experience
– Customer facing experience (ideally technical)
– Experience of Project Management
– Any knowledge of the telecoms sector would be advantageous, but not essential
– Data analysis and reporting of findings to customer (daily, weekly, monthly and project reporting.)
– Production of ad-hoc internal reports as required
– Carry out project management ensuring that services are delivered and being maintained as per the agreed SLA.
– Generating high quality and accurate internal and external specifications and documentation.
– Conducting face to face meetings and conference calls with customers.
– Conducting internal reviews of customer progress and targets.
– Ensure correct delivery Managed Service commercial offerings.
– Travel as required (including overseas trips if required)
– Ensure company procedures/communication methods/information storage are adhered to and updated as required
– Maintaining the customer service overview document & database with up to date and accurate information, to assist in planning, fault resolution and service continuity.
– Continually review analysis reporting to improve their relevance and understanding to the customer.