For the right candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a unique company working with great people in a challenging but rewarding role. If you are organised, and great with people … read on!
Our client is a leading responsible real estate business who undertake building regeneration projects – they believe in doing well by doing good for people and the planet. They work with investors, communities, local authorities and landowners who want to make the world better one place at a time.
As a company they work in close partnership with people in their communities, bringing about transformation that protects the history and identities of the places they create (housing developments).
As part of a new initiative to bring their ‘After-Care’ in-house, they have created an exciting opportunity for a Customer Experience Administrator to join their team, supporting both Customers and Colleagues to ensure the happiness of customers.
You will support Customers by assisting with the continuous enhancement of the customer journey, and by providing care from the point of their home purchase to the end of their defects period. You will also engage and manage relationships with contractors to ensure customer issues are resolved efficiently.
The role will be home-based with face-to-face weekly meetings in either Derby or Nottingham
- Supporting the continuous improvement of the customer journey
- Aiding with the satisfactory resolution of customer issues, working with the Head of Customer Experience and directing colleagues and partners as necessary to close out issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Reporting – providing defects reports to clients as required and providing regular liaison with the Head of Customer Experience, based upon customer needs and emerging trends.
- Attending periodic meetings on site at locations around the country.
- During the Construction Stage, assisting to establish the benchmark standard of finish for each development, communicating the standard to consultant and contractor partners, and assisting the Head of Customer Experience to create a completion procedure which ensures a customer standards inspection has been carried out on each home.
- Ensuring that customer defects are reported within set KPI’s using the igloo defects reporting process and updating our defects reporting platform accordingly
- Coordination between the contractor aftercare teams and igloo customers, to help ensure defects are dealt with and closed out in a timely and professional manner
- Attending defects meeting with the Head of Customer Experience
- Organising external contractors where necessary
- Assisting with the set up and day to management of Estate Management as and when required, including setting out Estate Management Requirements before the practical completion of a scheme and the appointment of an Estate Management Company.
- Helping to manage the Estate Management company and ensuring that they are in compliance with requirements as set out in their appointment terms (including insurance, fire safety, health and safety, cleaning, lift maintenance etc)
- To oversee the Estate Management checklist and ensure relevant building assessments and inspections have taken place within the correct timeframes.
- To oversee the management of void properties, via the Estate Management company, to include utility management, cleaning ready for completion, defect management and general maintenance (in accordance with the separate void property appointment document).
- Health & safety – keep appraised of health and safety updates and where necessary liaise with colleagues and external agencies to ensure all work is carried out in a safe manner and in accordance with specific risk assessments and method statements.
- Comply with and uphold company policies and procedures.
Any knowledge / experience of housing / house building / property would be beneficial … but not essential as all training will be provided in terms of all sector-based / technical aspects of the role. What is essential is that we are looking for a positive person with a solution orientated, can-do attitude, who can bring the following to the role:
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer empathy and determination to fully resolve issues
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word and Excel) along with the ability to learn new applications and technologies
- Exceptional communication skills – you must excel in building relationships with people
- A drive to provide the highest standard of customer services
- Enthusiastic and creative in problem solving
- Flexible and adaptable – this is a relatively new role which will develop over time
- The ability to plan and prioritise own workload on several projects at once
- The motivation to work autonomously and as part of a team
- A willingness to use and continually develop your skill set to the benefit of yourself and the company.