Job ID : 797
Based: Bardon (Near Coalville) Leicestershire
Salary Range : £24,000 to £27,000 per annum
Hours: Mon to Fri (8.45am to 5pm)
V Selective are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of one of our long-standing clients - an international FMCG manufacturing company based in Bardon, Leicestershire (Near Coalville).
They currently have a vacancy for a Payroll Administrator to join their Finance and Accounts department.
Reporting to the Financial Controller the Payroll Adminstrator will be responsible for administering all aspects of employee Time & Attendance records and produce 2 payrolls for around 300 weekly paid employees.
Applicants must possess extensive payroll knowledge and experience, including with time and attendnce. Ideally providing payroll support to a large organisation in a fast-paced role.
- Updating and maintaining; new starters, leavers & contract changes
- Maintain employee hours worked record, ensuring appropriate authorisation is documented.
- Maintain company sick pay & statutory payment records
- Processing payments by BACS & deductions to relevant authorities
- Real Time Information (FPS) submissions
- Ability to create and maintain weekly payroll including, tax year ends, P60, P45, P46, deliver compliance and liaising with HMRC
- Liaising with staff, personnel and management on pay related queries
- Reconcile monthly payments due to HMRC and create EPS submissions to HMRC
- Pension scheme auto enrolment & reporting
- Salary Sacrifice Scheme administration
- Administer agency staff timesheets
- Assist with internal and external audits
Along with the extensive payroll knowledge and experience... we are also seeking the following:
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Team player / team ethic
- Knowledge of SOX – (advantageous, not essential)
Salary : 20000
Country : United Kingdom
Region : Leicestershire