Facilities & Environmental Manager - Leicestershire
Job ID : 756
Facilities and Environmental Manager
Manufacturing / FMCG
Salary: £26,000 to £30,000 (Negotiable)
Our client is an International Manufacturing company.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experience Facilities and Environmental Manager to join their site in Bardon, Leicestershire.
The core role of the Facilities and Environment Manager is to manage the businesses compliance with statutory Environmental obligations and to make sure that buildings and their services meet the needs of employees.
- To assist the QHSE Manager in organising, controlling and maintaining the management systems.
- Ensure all legislative requirements are adhered to and compliance of Environmental Permits, consents and current legislation.
- Provide support and advice to staff to achieve compliance with internal and external QHSE management systems.
- Assist development of and maintain Environmental documentation to identify and respond to emerging legislation relevant to site activities.
- Support the QHSE team in ensuring business objectives are met and collate monthly environment KPI statistics.
- Conduct internal audits and manage external environment audits to ensure that all compliance is up to date and accreditation is maintained.
- Ensure that corrective actions from all audits are recorded, actioned and closed.
- Oversee all Facilities and Environmental issues, ensuring that all company procedures are adhered to and communicated to relevant personnel.
- Complete Environmental incident investigation forms, conduct incident reviews and put in place appropriate preventative measures.
- Organise internal and external Environmental training of personnel.
- Manage the site Facilities Team.
- Manage the cleaning, waste disposal, site security, catering and building facilities to maintain the working environment.
- IEMA / NEBOSH Environment (or equivalent).
- Internal audit trained.
- Experience within an FMCG environment
- Computer skills including the use of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Experience with QHSE standards.
- Root cause analysis techniques
- Experience managing a team
- Problem solving
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
Salary - £26,000.00 to £30,000.00
Pension - 3% Employer Contribution
Holidays - 25 days + Bank Holidays
Hours of work - 0845 - 1700 Monday to Friday
Salary : 26000
Country : United Kingdom
Region : Leicestershire