Business Data Analyst - Derby
Job ID : 806
Business Data Analyst
Derby, Derbyshire (East Midlands)
Permanent Full Time Position
Salary: Negotiable (Up to approx £25,000 DOE)
Our Derby based client is a well-established company who are world leaders in their field, providing technical solutions to companies around the world.
Due to expansion they have new vacancies for additional Data Analysts to join their team, in what are both highly analytical and customer facing roles.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing company, that offers excellent training and development prospects.
We are seeking applicants who ideally meet all of the following criteria:
- Good experience of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills
- Good levels of English and Maths
- Excellent analytical / diagnostic skills
- Data Analysis and report writing experience
- Customer facing experience (ideally technical)
- Experience of Project Management
- Data analysis and reporting of findings to customer
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly and project reporting
- Production of internal reports
- Carrying out project management to ensure that services are delivered in line with SLAs
- Generating accurate internal and external documentation.
- Conducting face to face meetings and conference calls with customers.
- Internal reviews of customer progress and targets.
- Delivery of Managed Services
- Travel as required (including overseas)
- Ensuring client expectations are met and SLA delivered
- Reviewing analysis reporting to improve their relevance and understanding to the customer.
- Any knowledge of the telecoms sector would be advantageous, but not essential
- Any foreign language skills would also be useful / desirable - particularly French / Spanish / Arabic
Salary : 23000
Country : United Kingdom
Region : Derby